Your role as a intern with Weaver Singapore Team, you will be working closely with Technology Delivery Manager/Consultants to develop solutions based on Weaver’s enterprise digital collaboration platform which helps our clients to achieve their business goals.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and help project managers to prepare the relevant deliverables (e.g. requirement matrix, fit-gap analysis document. Etc)
- Participate in solution development
- Build and configure the system to meet the designed solution & functional requirements
- Drive the testing phase of the project • Prepare relevant project deliverables such as Solution Preview Document, Functional Design, Test Cases. Etc
- Minimum commitment of 6 months. Please indicate your internship availability in your application.
- A good bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects