As a Weaver Technology Consultant, you will participate in Digital Collaboration Platform implementation & rollout projects. Based on user requirements analysis, you will prepare functional designs and system configuration, perform relevant testing and deployment the designed business solution
- Implement Weaver’s Enterprise Digital Collaboration platform based on user requirements analysis with Kaptech delivery standards.
- Lead business requirements gathering sessions and design workshops with customers. Drive design workshops through use of consulting techniques and seek to understand customer’s business requirements.
- Ensure that system configuration and deliverables are accurate, complete, and signed off by client.
- Configure the test and production environments based on agreed solution design; manage data uploads and conduct key user training.
- Participate in user acceptance testing/unit testing/system integration testing at client site where required.
- Identify gaps in quality or quantity of customer data and ensure data fits the formats required; complete test uploads, review error logs and resolve accordingly.
- Input into test to production cutover activity planning or system migration planning.
- Actively contribute to product knowledge through self-study, meeting attendance, and project participation.
- Take accountability and responsibility for deliverables and milestones within the project and provide proactive updates to the project manager.
- Build professional relationships with clients, management, and team members to ensure the delivery of proposed solutions. support for the development of business possibilities and personal development
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of communication skills and cooperation; reach and realise project objectives and outputs
- Degree holders, and fresh graduates are welcome
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Meticulous, well organised, with the ability to analyse and solve problems
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced culture
- Since we are an international team, we require fluent English language skills to communicate with our global teams and clients (Chinese language skills would be advantageous).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High quality professional standards in documentation, presentations, project approach and ways of working.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business stakeholders
- Creative and focused who is willing to embrace challenges and meet delivery deadlines
- Has initiative, perseveres, and stays curious
- Team player attitude