Opening positions at Weaver
As a Software Engineer, you’ll help clients digitize processes by implementing a comprehensive digital platform.
As a Software Engineer at Weaver Network, your primary responsibilities include collaborating with the Technology Delivery and R&D teams to design and implement technical solutions, identifying opportunities for improvement in applications, and participating in project implementation cycles by developing necessary technical deliverables.
As a Software Engineer at Weaver Network, your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with the Technology Delivery Team to develop and implement technical designs
- Develop customized solution through code-development to extend the standard capabilities of the existing platform
- Enhance applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, and designing and implementing these enhancements.
- Liaise with the product R&D team to work on the product localization plan.
- Participate in the required user sessions (i.e. requirement gathering, solution preview session, design workshops. etc.) throughout the project implementation cycles.
- Develop necessary technical deliverables such as technical design document, solution deck, testing plan, and so on.
As a Software Engineer at Weaver Network, we require candidates who possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Relevant academic training. (i.e. Computer Science, Information system etc)
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Experience in delivering enterprise software solutions and services. (i.e. ERP, BPM, or related enterprise IT solutions)
- A team player and self-learner.
- Both fresh graduate and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
Submit your application
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our LinkedIn Jobs for availability.