Opening positions at Weaver
As a Weaver Sales Manager, you will be fully in charge of customer relationship management and new business development.
As a Sales Manager at Weaver Network, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the company’s client base by developing strong customer relationships and utilizing various sales methods.
You will also collaborate with the Weaver Project Team to ensure successful project delivery and constantly seek new opportunities to increase sales through innovative strategies.
As a Sales Manager at Weaver, your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain Weaver’s existing client relationships and identifying potential clients.
- Contact potential customers to develop customer relationships and sales.
- Develop new sales market and increase sales through a variety of methods.
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales.
- Collaborating with the Weaver Project Team to ensure the project is successfully delivered with high satisfaction within the timeline.
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of products and services, as well as developing new innovative ways to serve businesses.
As a Sales Manager at Weaver, we require candidates who possess the following skills and qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Proven sales experience in a related product or service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to express technical and non-technical concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the service and product, as well as the ability to innovate new ways to serve customers.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to set priorities in order to achieve goals.
- Innate desire to succeed and take initiative in your role.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure in new environments.