Opening positions at Weaver
HR & Admin
The Weaver HR and admin role is designed to support the daily operations and address questions from internal staff, organize company events, and arrange interviews.
As an HR & Admin, you will be at the forefront of maintaining operational excellence and nurturing a positive workplace environment. Moreover, your role involves supporting the daily operations and addressing questions from internal staff. Additionally, you will organize company events and arrange interviews.
As a HR & Admin at Weaver Network, your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records, including employment contracts and leave records.
- Update internal databases with new hire information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents related to company policies.
- Collect payroll data, such as bank account information and working days.
- Publish and remove job advertisements.
- Schedule job interviews and communicate with candidates.
- Develop training and onboarding materials.
- Respond to employees’ inquiries regarding benefits.
- Organize company events.
As a HR & Admin at Weaver Network, we require candidates who possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant, or in a similar role.
- Basic knowledge of HR regulations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or a relevant field.
Submit your application
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our LinkedIn Jobs for availability.