Opening positions at Weaver
As a Weaver Business Analyst, you will participate in Digital Collaboration Platform implementation & rollout projects based on user requirements analysis.
As a Business Analyst, you will participate on Digital Collaboration Platform implementation and rollout projects. You will prepare functional designs and system configuration based on user requirements analysis, perform relevant testing, and deploy the designed business solution.
As a Business Analyst at Weaver Network, your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement Weaver’s Enterprise Digital Collaboration platform using Kaptech delivery standards based on user requirements analysis.
- Lead business requirements gathering sessions and design workshops with customers. Drive design workshops by utilising consulting techniques and seeks to understand the customer’s business requirements.
- Ensure that the system configuration and deliverables are accurate, complete, and signed off on by the client.
- Configure and test the production environments in accordance with the agreed-upon solution design, including data uploads and key user training.
- Participate in user acceptance testing, unit testing, and system integration testing at the client’s site when required.
- Identify gaps in the quality or quantity of customer data and ensure that the data fits the required formats, including complete test uploads, review error logs, and resolve accordingly.
- Input into test to production cutover activity planning or system migration planning.
- Actively contribute to product knowledge through self-study, meeting attendance, and project participation.
- Take accountability and responsibility for deliverables and milestones within the project and provide proactive updates to the project manager.
- Build professional relationships with clients, management, and team members to ensure the delivery of proposed solutions. support for the development of business possibilities and personal development.
- Contribute to the high productivity and motivation of the working team through communication and cooperation while achieving project objectives and outputs.
As a Business Analyst at Weaver Network, we require candidates who possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience preferred.
- Meticulous, well organised, with the ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced culture.
- Require fluent English language skills to communicate with our global teams and clients (Chinese language skills would be advantageous).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High quality professional standards in documentation, presentations, project approach and ways of working.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business stakeholders.
- Candidate who is creative and focused on meeting deadlines and embracing challenges.
- A candidate who takes the initiative, perseveres, and is curious to learn.
- Team player attitude.
- Degree holders, and fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Submit your application
Please send your resume to email@example.com or check out our LinkedIn Jobs for availability.